About the project
We have created lists of the complete* works of Rai Binet Medalist scholars, who have produced groundbreaking contributions to the field of chronic lymphocytic leukemia research. It is our belief that by studying each scholar’s collected body of work, readers may gain an understanding and appreciation for the evolution and intellectual history of these scientific and medical advancements.
*Lists of collected works include all publications that our team could access.
Authors are listed in order of when they were awarded the Rai Binet Medal. If the author’s name is not linked, we are in the process of compiling that author’s collected works.
- Binet, Jacques-Louis (242 items)
- Rai, Kanti R. (256 items)
- Keating, Michael J. (951 items)
- Chiorazzi, Nicholas (292 items)
- Hamblin, Terence J. (279 items)
- Catovsky, Daniel (882 items)
- Croce, Carlo M. (1280 items)
- Galton, David A. G. (217 items)
- Montserrat, Emili (672 items)
- Dighiero, Guillermo (216 items)
- Hallek, Michael (694 items)
- Kipps, Thomas J. (453 items)
- Caligaris-Cappio, Federico (237 items)
- Stevenson, Freda K. (313 items)
- Gribben, John G. (458 items)
- Hillmen, Peter (252 items)
- Döhner, Hartmut